If you want perfectly sculpted and toned arms, the following exercises should definitely be part of your weight training routines. Individually, these shoulder, triceps, and biceps toners will enhance your regular arm workout. By doing these exercises in a sequence regularly each week, it won’t be long until you get the sexy arms you’ve always wanted to have.
- Stand having your feet shoulder-width apart. Have a 5 pound dumbbell in each of your hands, and hold them in front of your hips with your palms facing out.
- Start by bending your left arm 90 degrees so that your left arm will be parallel to the floor.
- Curl your right hand towards your shoulder, and then lower it down to the starting position while your left arm is left in place.
- Perform 8 curls using your right arm and make sure your elbows are close to your ribs.
- Switch sides and do 8 curls using your left arm.
- After doing both sides, curls your arms toward your chest and then bring them back to the start position.
- Go down into a push-up position.
- While your weight is on your toes and forearms, keep your elbows aligned on the floor right under your shoulders.
- Keep a straight line from your head down to your heels, and make sure to hold this position for 20 seconds. Breathe gently.
- Take a 30 second rest by putting your knees on the floor.
- Do it 3 times up to 6 reps.
- This is one of the most effective weight training exercises that can also enhance your arm muscles. Begin by sitting on the edge of a chair while keeping your feet together.
- Put your hands on the seat on either side of your thighs and make sure your feet are flat on the floor.
- Bend your elbows by 90 degrees, then lower yourself to the flower.
- Keep your arms straight and raise your body back to the start position.
- Lie on the floor with your face down, and place your palms near your chest.
- Lift your shoulders, head, and chest off the floor and pull your shoulder blades down together. Keep the position for two counts and then get lower.
- Do this 8 to 10 times.
The Importance of Blood Flow Restriction Trainingbloodflow
Blood flow restriction training is a new training technique that allows you to develop bigger and stronger muscles even with low resistance exercises. During your arms workouts, just wrap a BFR restriction band around your arm or thigh so that the muscles you are working on will swell more and grow bigger.